- ARM Processors and Real Time Operating Systems
- Embedded Systems Design and Programming
- VLSI Design
- DSP Processor and Applications
- PC Architecture and Design with PC Based Systems
- Unix/Linux OS Essentials
- Linux System, Server, Network & Security Administration
- Learn to solve problem and develop system.
- Understanding Industry-standardize modeling.
- Hands on experience with various Controllers, Systems and Software packages.
Who should attend?
- Degree or Diploma Electronics, Computer, IT and Electrical Engg. Students.
- Projects In charge.
- Program Designers.
- Professionals who want to expand their skills.
Duration: 40 Hours.